If you are visiting from out of town, you may want to consider coming by train. We are expecting very large crowds and parking will be at a premium. The Ambler SEPTA station is on the Lansdale-Doylestown line, just a few minutes from the Ft. Washington and Lansdale stations.
Parking is available at the Lindenwold Avenue municipal lot and the SEPTA (Ambler Station) lot as well as other lots as indicated in the map.
On street parking in the area of the venues is restricted.
Handicapped parking is available at the SEPTA (Ambler Station) and Lindenwold Avenue lots.
ROAD CLOSURES (TENTATIVE – Subject to change):
- Cavalier Parking Lot will be closed beginning at 11 PM Thursday through Sunday.
- Ridge Avenue will be closed from Butler Ave to Poplar St.
- Butler Avenue will be closed from Main St to Lindenwold Ave.
- Poplar Street will be closed Rosemary Ave to Mattison Ave.
- Butler Avenue will be closed from Lindenwold Ave. to Park Ave/Race St.